Ann Arbor, MI
Making a positive difference in the lives of others, one guest at a time; at spavia™ it's our mission. We hire hard working professionals who are passionate about the spa industry, reliable and ready to contribute to a growing and dynamic organization! Creating an exceptional experience that our guests can't live without is at the core of what we do. We are very involved and committed to helping others in our communities by giving back! If you are passionate, driven and want to make a difference, we would love for you to join our team!
spavia™ day spa is hiring team specialists – Estheticians – Lead!
• Competitive compensation based upon experience and services provided; including retail commission
• Bonus opportunities
• Career Advancement opportunities
• Team atmosphere, with support from your Lead and management
• Schedules: Flexible, consistent schedule; open 7 days a week
• Vacation opportunities
• Spavia™ rewards and recognition program
• Quality linens and all back bar supplies provided
• Liability Insurance provided
• Continuing education reimbursement opportunities, and in-house training by our National Team Trainer
• Discount on products and services
What we are looking for:
• A passion for working with people
• A passion for what you do
• A positive, can-do attitude and high energy
• Reliable and timely
• A desire to learn from others and to excel
Top 10 reasons to join the spavia™ family:
• Learn the exceptional experience, the spavia™ way!
• Be a part of a company with integrity and lots of involvement within our communities.
• Culture - our teammates are fun and our biggest asset!
• Gratuities are higher – guests love a real spa experience!
• You will be busy - our guests and members love us!
• Grow your career with a fast growing company with leadership opportunities
• Train and learn more with spa treatments that deliver results – Your guests will want to return.
• We use only market leading product lines.
• It’s not a massage clinic, it’s a spa experience - we are quiet and relaxing.
• Respect is our priority!
• Full-time or Part-Time
Required license or certification:
• Must be actively licensed as an Esthetician in the state of Michigan
• Education: High school or equivalent
• Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
• Professional appearance & attitude
• Non-smoker and drug/alcohol free
• Must be available for some weekends and evenings
• CPR certified a plus
Please apply with cover letter and resume.
Thank you so much for your interest in spavia ann arbor!!