Benefits of Waxing
If you are trying to decide on whether or not to wax. We are hoping this post will help make that decision. Whether it is to continue to keep waxing or you want to see if it’ll make the difference. David Pressley School of Cosmetology has put together a list of pros on why you should go ahead and continue to wax or take the plunge.
- It saves time. Instead of worrying about shaving or plunking when you wake up. You get to skip that step.
- It’ll thin out your hair because you are continuously removing unwanted hair from your body and/or face.
- There will be less regrowth in general. You are pulling the hair right from the root versus when you shave there is still the hair left over under the surface. Go ahead and try this routine, and you’ll notice you at most will have to wax your hair every 3 to 4 weeks.
- It will banish shaving rashes. If you have sensitive skin, it's even more common.
- No more cuts from shaving!
- You’ll have fewer ingrown hairs.
- Your esthetician will ensure your eyebrows always look perfect and are arched to your face. When you pluck or tweeze you still have to learn the best way and we may not always make them even. When someone does it professionally they do it all the time and will know the best way to wax and style your brows.
- You won’t have itchy stubble anymore. This can be such a pain when you wear shorts too.
- Your skin will get a gentle exfoliation from regular waxing. It removes the top layer of dead itchy skin. Allowing the new layer to appear and your skin will be smoother and brighter.
- Overall you’ll have stubble-free skin. Instead of worrying about missing a patch, you’ll have smooth skin for many weeks.
Schedule your appointment with us or if you are interested in becoming an esthetician student, don’t wait to contact us today! When you join our esthetician program you'll be able to see even more benefits of waxing along with making a career out of it.
Back to blog